SON OF A CROQUE
With V3RS projects we technically elaborated, manufactured and installed the first Son of a Croque interior in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Son of a Croque is a unique franchise concept where croque monsieurs are made or how Sonny likes to call them “terribly good things between things”. In collaboration with Zware Jongens and Mark Pimlott we built up Sonny’s interior out of 5 key features:
1. A big central and classic bar, starring piece of the
2. A canopy of lights, made by a series of parallel
tubes acting as a structure for a grid of large
3. Long table, arranged in a simple line, with a
beautiful marble top to match the bar.
4. A cluster of mirrors, framed in oak, in different sizes.
5. A menu wall, that acts as a display for the offerings
and changing specials.